In the past, we’d leave Photoshopping to photographers because we don’t want to take the risk of coming out with horribly photoshopped images.
Now, you can be a Photoshop pro through a Complete Photoshop Mastery Bundle composed of eight courses and 20 hours of training.
The eight courses are:
1. Master Photoshop Light Effects & Style Your Images (Make Your Photos Stand Out with Impressive Sunlight Photoshop Effects)
The course has 21 lectures and 1.5 hours of content.
2. Design a Unique Bookstore-Quality Photo Book with Blurb (Unleash Your Talents & Learn Self-Publishing Techniques to Create an Amazing Photo Book)
You can access 27 lectures and 2.5 hours of content.
3. Fine Art Compositing with Photoshop CC (Express Your Conceptual Vision & Master Photoshop Skills)
This course has 13 lectures and 1.5 hours of content.
4. Lightroom CC Crash Course (Manage, Organize, & Edit Your Photos Effectively)
The course has 25 lectures and 2.5 hours of content.
5. Amber & Teal: Cinematic Color Grading in Photoshop (Add Style to Your Images with Powerful Photoshop Techniques)
The course has 13 lessons and an hour of content.
6. Master the Art of Coloring Black and White Photographs (Add Emotional Value to Your Image with Toning Techniques in Photoshop)
The course has 17 lectures and 2 hours of content.
7. Photoshop CC: Digital Art Pro Techniques (Everything You Need to Know to Realize Your Creative Vision)
This course is composed of 48 lectures and has hours of content.
8. Portrait Photography Masterclass (Create Beautiful Portraits for Family, Friends, or Clients)
The course has 50 lectures and five hours of content.
A Bundle That’s Nearly Free
The bundle is almost free because it is being offered 97 percent off its original cost. The bundle only costs $29. Its original price is $1,210.
After the training, you can come up with images that are Instagram-worthy or even have fun with your new skill.
Also, you can even set up a Photoshop business.
What can you say about the bundle? Share your thoughts below.