For less than 50 dollars, you can now learn how to master the entire Microsoft Office Suite.
And not only that, you’d get a lifetime subscription to the course.
Let’s face it, guys. We’ve listed Microsoft Office Suite as one of our skills in our resume and offices require that skill.
And we all know that Microsoft Office is one of the most used work software in the world in any industry.
Panic sets in though when we are given a task that requires the use of Microsoft Office Suite, and we end up sweating over it.
Be A Microsoft Office Suite Master
IACT is offering the eLearnExcel + eLearnOffice.
IACT has lifetime subscription available to both their Excel School and Excel & Office School bundles.
A course description on Mashable states that with the unique bundles, a user will have 24/7 access to “bite-sized videos and exclusive quizzes to assess and increase your skills in eight Microsoft Office applications.”
A user can also “delve even further into one of the flagship programs, Microsoft Excel, with this unique two-for-one deal.”
With the course, a user will:
- Get new content as it is continuously updated, so the user is familiar with the latest programs available
- Learn from Microsoft-approved experts
- Get to assess Microsoft Office skills through tests
- Ger to link Microsoft Skills Score Dashboard to his or her resume to show potential employers your qualifications
- Be able to take courses in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, Outlook, Access, & Calendar
- Receive an internationally recognized, CPD-Certified master diploma in Excel
What is CPD? It is Continuing Professional Development.
The CPD Certification Service “is the independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies, and societies.”
“Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognized symbol of quality assured training. All these courses are CPD Certified, and when you complete each course, you obtain a number of certified CPD hours.”
The IACT online course on learning how to master the Microsoft Office Suite would be a big help to your career.
What are your thoughts about the online courses being offered? Share them by commenting below.